of our Lord"
central Parish Church of our village,
of Our Lord»,
is a three-nave basilica and it was
built by the shortage of the villagers
Originally it was stone made with a
roof covered with flat stones, the way
the village buildings used to be constructed.
In 1891 Othonas Giavopoulos - a famous
painter of holy images - painted of
the sacred icons of the temple.
In 1928 the roof of the church was rebuilt
and tiles replaced the flat stones.
The church is being renovated since
then by donations from the villagers.
The church square was paved with stones
thanks to donations by the association
of emigrants from the USA.